97% of our work comes from small business clients who trust us to develop kick ass strategic marketing solutions that make them stand out from their competitors.
This increase in visibility attracts new business, improves lead quality, improves conversion, and turns tire kickers, into customers, and customers into advocates.
We are currently not taking on any new small business website projects.
That said, rules are for chumps, and ours are regularly bent for a good cause.
If you are a registered non-profit then please reach out. We are always willing to work with amazing organizations that deliver community value.
For everybody else, feel free to plead your case. We regularly find ways to accommodate small businesses where the synergy between us is unmistakable.
Calling the number above goes straight to Da Big Cheeze. Please make sure you're the decision-maker, able to set appropriate budgets, and can explain the business challenges you're facing, the outcomes you need, and what success looks like to you.
If you aren't that person, can't articulate your needs, and have no idea how to define success, then do yourself a favour and sign up for the Street Smarts newsletter below where you can learn a few things about small business strategy, marketing, & branding.
City Sidewalk Marketing'sStreet Smarts Newsletter
We promise not to spam the shit out of you.
Red flags to watch out for with small business website design firms:
- They use the term 'Award-Winning Agency'
- Their 'process' is positioned as somehow revolutionary
- They don't ask hard questions that make you uncomfortable
- Subjective opinions vs measurable results get used
- Buzz-Words get tossed around like excrement in a monkey cage
- Google vanity metrics litter their 'case studies'
- Portfolios are filled with out-of-the-box WordPress templates
- They use CMS solutions like Wix, Weebly, Gator, etc.
- Discount hosts like Bluehost or GoDaddy are recommended